Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone ever get a Presidential Series dollar PCGS sample at a show?

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
If so, please let me know the particulars (year, show, what president, etc)

Thanks!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone??
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bueller?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got one of the PCGS Presidential Dollars issued to those who took the PCGS Grading 102 class at the last Long Beach show. Is that what you're looking for?

I've gotten NGC Presidential Dollar samples at the last few Long Beach shows as well from kids doing the treasure hunt, but no PCGS prez bucks that I can remember.
  • Options
    WildIdeaWildIdea Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was given one in an NGC holder at the NGC FUN show luncheon in (I'm guessing) 2011-12. But like Illini says, no PCGS one.
  • Options

These seem to be surprisingly scarce. Just trying to figure out how many there might be and when they were given out.

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never received one.

NGC yes, PCGS, no.
    Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    Nope, not me either.
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, traded you already
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file