Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

BECKETT BASEBALL MAGAZINE COLLECTION FOR SALE

IT SOUNDED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME...COLLECT THE BECKETT BASEBALL MAGS.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, I HAVE EVERY ONE, FROM ISSUE # 1 IN 1984 TO PRESENT. I EVEN HAVE ALL THE SPECIAL COVERS THAT WERE LIMITED DISTRIBUTION..... REGIONAL COVERS, ANNUAL CONVENTION COVERS, MONTHS WHERE MULTIPLE COVERS WERE AVAILABLE, A SPECIAL COVER FROM THE ANNUAL BASEBALL FANFEST, etc

I EVEN HAVE THE BECKETT WHICH FEATURES ME AS A SUPER COLLECTOR OF THE MONTH FOR MY BECKETT MAGAZINE COLLECTION.

SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA INTEREST OR AN IDEA HOW I CAN SELL OR TRADE THIS COLLECTION... I BELEIVE IT'S PRETTY CLOSE TO 400 MAGS AT THIS POINT.

THANKS
Jack

Comments

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the double PM. I received a message that the first one did not go through.
  • Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: LeagueLeader

I EVEN HAVE THE BECKETT WHICH FEATURES ME AS A SUPER COLLECTOR OF THE MONTH FOR MY BECKETT MAGAZINE COLLECTION.

Does this issue come autographed?
    flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options
    That particular issue will cost you $10... BUT IF YOU WANT IT AUTOGRAPHED, IT WOULD ONLY BE $5
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to find out out if a particular issue would have a article on a specific set?? Wondering if Beckett ever did an article on the 81 Topps baseball set??
  • Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: LeagueLeader

That particular issue will cost you $10... BUT IF YOU WANT IT AUTOGRAPHED, IT WOULD ONLY BE $5

Folks, this user and I have been online friends for 10+ years.

They do not come any better than this guy - top notch in all categories.
    flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    i seem to recalling the mid80's they had a lifetime subscription price that at least a few took them up on...something like 2 or 5000 in one payment that got u a monthly mag for life....or am i way off? wasnt scd...almost 100% it was beckett
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    Back in the late 1980's (88-89) a magazine called Tuff Stuff made a similar offer for a life time subscription. My friend and I each took

out a subscription. My friend passed away in 1995 and I have not received an issue in 15+ years. For that matter I have not seen an

issue of Sports Collectors Digest in years. The good ole days. Casualties of the internet I guess.
  • Options
    interesting. i remember reading a few of their issues...do you recall how much that subscription was?

thanks for the reply and I'm sorry to hear about your friend. our childhood friends are the best.
  • Options
    "seebelow" I'll have to see if I still have an issue of Tuff Stuff. They always had one or two good

articles each month. Those were fun times!!

"stingray" I can't remember if Beckett ever reviewed any sets. They did interview a few collectors

concerning their collections. Tuff Stuff or Sports Collectors Digest might have reviewed the 1981 Topps set.
  • Options
    great. thanks tibor