Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Why doesn't a photo show up in the registry?

GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have several coins that were recently graded, (over 1 month ago) that have photos show up when you run the cert number.

They aren't True-Views but are Coin Facts Photos.

I have other Coin Facts Photos show up in my sets on other coins but not these.

Anyone else seen this or is this an error with this submission?

I thought if a photo is linked to a cert number the photo shows up if registered in a set?

GrandAm :)

Comments

• Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen this happen for myself but if you email the photo department or the head of the registry,

I have a feeling one of them will be able to facilitate getting it corrected.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems kind of random to me.

As a workaround you can download the picture from the cert look-up page and upload it to your inventory. It will then be available for your registry.

I'm not sure how the digital album will handle it if you haven't separated obverse from reverse. Maybe it will be handled smoothly like a TV image?

Lance.
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    I have 3 TV variety seated dimes that they are not putting up in coin facts
  • Options
    ProofmorganProofmorgan Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had similar issues. I wanted to see my trueviews in coinfacts when I look up all coin images. I was told not all Trueviews make it to coinfacts.
    Collector of Original Early Gold with beginnings in Proof Morgan collecting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file