Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Lovely White About Uncirculated 1750 Pillar Dollar

Up for sale is a lovely original and problem free untoned Pillar Dollar. The coin simply wows in hand and was purchased recently from Daniel Sedwick.

Asking only 450 for the coin which is Less than the 478 I paid and is a steal given what graded ones are going for.

Here is a link to see images of the coin

1750 8 Reales

and the eBay link I have up which shows a few more images of the coin in hand

1750 8 Real

If any questions arise please feel free to shoot me a message. While not a very established poster on these boards I am quite active on the cointalk forum under the same username.

Comments

• fred13fred13 Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Apologies for the convoluted message above but I lack the know how of how to separate paragraphs with this software.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technical difficulties, eh? You're not alone. Many people are still experiencing the problem with line breaks. I had it for a while but it's working fine for me now. Go figure. Hope they get it sorted out soon. (It isn't you.)

One feature of the new (still-quirky) software is that you can now delete your own posts, so you should be able to delete those redundant replies in the accidental triple-post you made above.

You also had some extra "https" in your URLs, so let me try to clean those up and fix your links:

1/10 oz Platinum Maple Leafs

1750 8 reales

In keeping with unwritten B/S/T forum etiquette, you should put "eBay" in your title line, too.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • fred13fred13 Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help image I do appreciate it!