Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

November Specials

It looks like they are posted already on the PSA site. If I'm reading this one right.. are tickets really only 10 bucks? If so that would be a great deal. Unfortunately... I think I subbed everything under the past $18 specials.

November Collectors Club Special #4
All Years – $10.00 per Card
•All years
•No minimum required.
•All Sports and non-sports cards.
•Cards must be valued under $500 each.
•Regular size, Coins/Pins, regular tickets and Tallboys permitted, but each category must be on its own submission form, with its own return shipping fee.
•EXCLUDES: Supersized (larger than 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"), T3, oversizsed ticket and pack holders.
•Turnaround time is approximately 20 business days, but can vary with demand.

Here's what you need to do:
•Fill out a submission form, mark OTHER as the type of service and write in "November CC #4".
•Click here to print out a form (Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to submit cards for specials. If you are not yet a member, click here to join.)
•Write "20-Day" on the outside of your package!
Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here

Comments

• eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭
    here is the link.. because when I copied and pasted the info it was a jumbled mess..

http://www.psacard.com/Specials/Details/
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: eagles33
    .. are tickets really only 10 bucks?

That's the way I'm reading it.
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am happy to see they are continuing the $5.50 & $6.00 rates for another month.
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Are Red Flip Autographed Cards not excluded from "November Collectors Club Special #3 All Years – $18.00 per Card". For the love of god, they haven't had a special for them in years and I refuse to submit $20 cards at the $25 Red Flip standard price.
  • tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Where do you see that tickets are $10 ?? Is it a CC Special or just a special price for the month ?? I clicked on the link and didn't see anything about ticket grading prices. If they are grading tickets for $10 then I have a butt-load to send them.

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: tennesseebanker
    Where do you see that tickets are $10 ?? Is it a CC Special or just a special price for the month ?? I clicked on the link and didn't see anything about ticket grading prices. If they are grading tickets for $10 then I have a butt-load to send them.

All the way at the bottom of the Specials page, November #4 Regular size, Coins/Pins, regular tickets and Tallboys permitted, but each category must be on its own submission form, with its own return shipping fee.

Then on the next line, they exclude them EXCLUDES: Supersized (larger than 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"), T3, autographed cards, tickets and packs.

• 08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    Tickets Tickets Tickets, Please image

Originally posted by: LarkinCollector
    Originally posted by: tennesseebanker

All the way at the bottom of the Specials page, November #4 Regular size, Coins/Pins, regular tickets and Tallboys permitted, but each category must be on its own submission form, with its own return shipping fee.

Then on the next line, they exclude them EXCLUDES: Supersized (larger than 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"), T3, autographed cards, tickets and packs.

So now I am more confused than I ever was. Are tickets included or are they not ??

• Hi everyone,

I just want to clarify that the Nov. CC Special # 4 does NOT include tickets.

This was a typo and we are in the process of correcting it. We apologize for the misunderstanding.

Forum Admin

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Too bad. Tickets @ $10 would be one of the best specials PSA has run in years. Thanks for the clarification.

• One more point to clarify: Autographed cards are NOT included in CC special # 3. (This was somewhat unclear online and some members were asking.)

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com