Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is ebay down?

7PM pacific and nothing is working. Can't print; can't search.
Tried to view items thru Gavelsnipe as I have items ending in the next 30 minutes
and nothing. Hope my snipes fire off. image

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    WOrking here but I'm getting the Your preferences are not available at this time message
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Not working for me. When I click on an item it says "has been removed, or this item is not available."
  • Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: lawnmowerman
    WOrking here but I'm getting the Your preferences are not available at this time message

+1 something going on with me.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Glad I don't have anything ending tonight!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
  • Options
    bbcemporiumbbcemporium Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Down for me. This sucks, I had about 15 snipes set for tonight. Will be interesting to see how they fix this mess.
    Registry Sets

"Common sense is the best distributed commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it"
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: kingbeeswax
    Not working for me. When I click on an item it says "has been removed, or this item is not available."

Same, in AZ
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Glad I won a few items earlier but only one I bid on now with biddingscheduler says did not work and says this "Bid was not submitted because: eBay has removed this item from their database."
  • Options
    robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2017 8:21AM
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down in Illinois as well....

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    thought it was just me, guess ohio is down too. got my bids in just in time
    It never leaves you...
  • Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    Same in SC. Looks like they have been hacked!!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    I lost out on an auction because my snipe didn't fire. Arghhhhh.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down in Massachusetts.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    I just listed a card and it says it's been removed. Then I cant log into my account. I had about 40 auctions and they all ended LAST NIGHT thank goodness!
  • Options
    It's working fine here in Missouri!
  • Options
    bbcemporiumbbcemporium Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Seems to be back up a running now for me
    Registry Sets

"Common sense is the best distributed commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it"
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Looks like most of eBay is working for me, but there are a few things that don't look right.

HOWEVER, PAYPAL is not working for me. I can't get into my account to see if someone paid.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    PayPal is not working now. Chinese? Russians? Lol
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    no go here yet image

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paypal and ebay down and they aren't together anymore? This could be the apocalypse!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    no paypal here.
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: grote15

Paypal and ebay down and they aren't together anymore? This could be the apocalypse!

I sabotaged them both Tim imageimage

• Options
    begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    i just hit "reply" in my email box to reply to an ebay message and the seller's actual email was shown and completely unmasked!

another hack syphoning off more accounts to hijack, i assume.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paypal is back up...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    StamkosFanStamkosFan Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    I'm bummed. All my snipes failed. Said all the items were removed or invalid.
  • Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    A 70's star psa card I was going to bid on only went for $2.25 image

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    I was having issues with ebay as well. I guess this explains why a seller of some 1970 Topps baseball PSA 8's ended a few of his higher value cards early.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    And do you guys really think that anyone who got shtupped out of a fair conclusion to their auction is gonna let that stuff go?

#youcanstealfoodfromTacoBellnextweek

• Options
    How will VCP account for this Ebay shutdown??? I was going to double the prices of many cards I tried to bid on. However, I was locked out.

As a seller, I'm tired of people quoting VCP. I sell more high end stuff off Ebay and not via public auctions. VCP does not account for population changes as well.

I guess that goes to show VCP is one of many tools or guides. NOT THE LAW!!!!
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    Me too.

Thought ebay really did remove some listings
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets