Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can you do crossovers on your CC Renewal??

I was just wondering if you can send in cards that you want crossed over in your CC renewal submission? Thanks, Andy

Comments

• Options
    lilmulelilmule Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe you can. As long as all of them are crossovers.
    Knotty Hobby Woodworks
    Vintage Rookies
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: lilmule

They do not all need to be crossovers. You can split your order however you like, but you have to have separate order forms with each having their own respective shipping charges, and all orders have to be shipped to PSA in the same package.

For example, with a 15 free renewal voucher, in one shipping box you can send in one sub for five grading items in standard size holders w/ assoc. shipping, one sub for 5 grading items in tallboy holders w/ assoc. shipping, and one sub for five crossover items w/ assoc. shipping (crossovers need to be separated by holder size too just like regular grading).

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: miwlvrn
    Originally posted by: lilmule

They do not all need to be crossovers. You can split your order however you like, but you have to have separate order forms with each having their own respective shipping charges, and all orders have to be shipped to PSA in the same package.

For example, with a 15 free renewal voucher, in one shipping box you can send in one sub for five grading items in standard size holders w/ assoc. shipping, one sub for 5 grading items in tallboy holders w/ assoc. shipping, and one sub for five crossover items w/ assoc. shipping (crossovers need to be separated by holder size too just like regular grading).

Are you sure? I thought otherwise. Can we get an official answer on that one?
  • Options
    DavisDavis Posts: 705 ✭✭
    I think miwlvrn is correct. But the kicker is that each different submission is considered a separate order and each order will ship separately. So it'd cost 3x return shipping/insurance charges.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Davis
    I think miwlvrn is correct. But the kicker is that each different submission is considered a separate order and each order will ship separately. So it'd cost 3x return shipping/insurance charges.

Yes, I'm sure. I've been sending mine in that way for years.

• Options
    miwlvrn is right. Have done it myself for the last 2 years.
  • Options
    the kicker

It is important that the two Michigan guys be aware of potential kicker issues.

Sorry, had to!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by: charrigan
    the kicker

It is important that the two Michigan guys be aware of potential kicker issues.

Sorry, had to!!

Hey, it was a punting issue as opposed to a kicking issue image

Well, maybe a snapping issue and a play-calling issue as well...