Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

LordM's Avatar Workshop (need help with a new avatar?)

Free assitance with making your own custom avatars

I can help crop and resize images for you.

Just post over on the Liteside thread I linked to above, or shoot me a PM.

Don, I will try to make you a new 'Shroom icon for when you come back. Get well soon.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    link no work rob, too mant http and https,

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoops. That seems to happen a lot more with the new system. Link is now repaired. I forgot to test it like I usually do. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob - just noticed to collage on your sigline. You've really done well!
  • Options
    IosephusIosephus Posts: 872 ✭✭✭
    In case the old mushroom is desired:
  • Options
    Z- Thanks! image

And thanks for the retrieval of the old 'shroom icon, Iosephus.

Don, if you want a new one, I found this.

I chose it 'cause it kind of looks like the art on old German notgeld currency. I think it's classy. If you like it, save it and upload it via your profile.

It is from a painting by Russian artist Ivan Bilibin (1876-1942). This is the source image.

It is in the public domain, so unless some old Russian ghost starts haunting you, nobody should complain about your using it. image

But if you want the original one, just save the pic Iosephus posted.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for giving me an idea, LM. I forgot that I could do some reduction through Flickr. Download successful!
    Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    If anyone would like, I can make their avatars background transparent so you don't have that "box" look.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: thatoneguy

If anyone would like, I can make their avatars background transparent so you don't have that "box" look.

Thanks for that offer. That is something I still lack the skills and/or software to do.

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    I like that new mushroom for ajaanimage

I guess mine stuck with me through the change OK.image
  • Options
    Originally posted by: theboz11

I like that new mushroom for ajaanimage

I guess mine stuck with me through the change OK.image
    You mean the one I so painstakingly made and wasn't even thanked for? *snif*

Eh, just pokin' a little fun at ol' Shroomie. He wanted Old Faithful back, it seems, and you can't blame him for that. He does have a brand to uphold, after all.

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    So I take it, He is wearing what he wants, but your was nicer. IMHO of course.

I will edit to add this sad note rob, I had to have one of my cats put down this morning, He ate a bad frog or lizard and got a parasitic liver infection that we just could not stop. Tinker was a small orange male that wandered in about a year and half ago, He never got over 5 lbs. RIP Tinker, a great mouser..
  • Options
    sorry rob

thanks

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

There we go.

• Options
    Originally posted by: ajaan

sorry rob

thanks

No worries. I was just hackin' on ya a bit. image

I know you've been preoccupied.