Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay auctions

Feed the cat has a nice stash! He always has nice stuff but pretty high as well!.

Comments

• Options
    Not sure how to post the link to show the auctions!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Priced high is right, but some high end product for sure..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    He's been on ebay for years. I remember back when he had a weekly listing for (3) case fresh 1980 Topps baseball wax rack packs with a buy it now for $99. At that time that was a high asking price and some weeks they would sell and other weeks they wouldn't. He also ran a weekly listing of one case fresh '79 baseball wax tray for $40--again that was considered a high price at the time and it would take sometimes three weeks for one to sell. I live near him and had some private transactions with him and he is very trustworthy. At that time he told me he had purchased all his unopened from Mark Murphy years earlier.
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me"--Wyatt Earp
  • Options
    Well The Baseball Card Kid was popular back in the day! I remember buying his opened guide and it was good looking at all the stuff and their then current prices!
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have one of those unopened guides. The prices are way out dated but the pictures are full color and great to look at

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.