Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

~*~*~ LordM's Personal "Open Forum" thread ~*~*~

2»

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update for anyone who's concerned, since a few folks asked:

With Hurricane Matthew threatening the East Coast, and my area being right in its path, we have now evacuated inland to Jesup, GA.

My mother (in FL) texted my sister (in AZ) to let her know that we were "going to Jesup", but a typo or autocorrect malfunction made the message say we were "going to Jesus".

Oops. imageimage

All twelve of our animals (8 cats, 3 dogs, and a guinea pig) came with us.

The cats are NOT happy but are boarded and safe... in a chicken coop.

Priority 1 (people) and Priority 2 (animals) are mostly dealt with.

Priority 3 (property) is in the hands of God and Mother Nature.

What will be will be.

I did get my coins out of the SDB, but forgot to bring the 1968 oil painting my grandmother (a professional artist) did of me when I was a toddler. She died in 1980, so that one is irreplaceable. But it's high on a wall, so ...

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed for the oil painting, and everything else. Looks like a crazy-scary storm coming. Glad you were able to round up all the kitties too...I always worry the ones that prefer the great outdoors will go ghost when it's time to pack everything up in a hurry. Good kitties.

I was also thinking that this is when the "Box of 20" collecting style REALLY comes in handy!

Cathy

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lord M, Where hast thou gone? :#