Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Great set, classic coins and collectors....

I recently recieved my Superior Galleries Pre-Long beach catalog and I was blown away with some of the coins. I was reading about the colonial and half cent collection owned by Bill Weber. My question is: "How many great sets exist, that are known, but not currently recognized?" These could be raw or slabbed.

For eaxample, I believe TradeDollar Nut said is registry set is his duplicate set while the best coins are raw. I'm sure there are numerous sets out there any idea who and what series?

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keyrock:
      Just by Watching Ebay You can tell People are Assembling Some Great Sets. Most of the Real High Powered Mercs that Sell there Do Not Show Up in Registry Sets or For Sale again on Ebay. Have Not Seen them on Web Sites Either so they Have to be Going into Private Sets. Who and How Many, No Idea.
        Ken
      1. Options
        izzy452izzy452 Posts: 929
        Your right Ken, I cant find any high end mercs anywhere. Where are they ?
        You must have em.image

Walt
      2. Options
        FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
        Aw Walt:
          Was That You Bidding Over on Yahoo ?image Was You or Another Member thats Here. Saw the ID and Just Carried on.
            I did Pick Up what Looks to be a Nice 40S on Yahoo Last Night. PCGS 66FB Coin which I think was Reasonable at $105.00 I think it was. Had To Battle Like Crazy to Finally Get a 25P FB Coin on eBay last Night also. Yahoo Bidders just Bid and Leave, Not So on eBay.image
              Ken
            1. Options
              izzy452izzy452 Posts: 929
              Ken,
              Yahoo ..Who ? LMAO yeah that was me. I cant find any ms67FB , so im looking at ms66 and ms65'simage

Walt