Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ebay Ebucks bonus offer next 2 days

bestdaybestday Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭✭
Next 2 days.... 4x bonus Ebucks . on Ebay any at melt buys on Gold ?image

Comments

  • Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't receive this one. First time in a long time.
    Zircon Cases - Protect Your Vintage Slabs www.ZirconCases.com
    Former CoFounder of Choice Numismatics

    All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, just got it, 15 minutes AFTER a purchase.....I think this was intentional!

    bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,623 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I didn't receive this one. First time in a long time. >>


    They have known to show up later in the day, keep checking.

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passed me by, too. I've gone from receiving all of them to where I've now been skipped by the last two...image
  • Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't received an eBay bucks promotion in maybe a year? Maybe I'm logged in and buying too often.
    www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

    Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the first one I have not received in quite some time. This is also the first time I still had a balance on my ebay bucks certificate when one was announced. I suspect those facts are related
  • Options
    TigersFan2TigersFan2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭
    I received the 4x offer, but after spending crazily a few weeks ago during a 5x promotion, buying coins now could be the demise of my marriage. So... marriage > coins.
    I love the 3 P's: PB&J, PBR and PCGS.
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>This is also the first time I still had a balance on my ebay bucks certificate when one was announced. I suspect those facts are related >>



    That's interesting...I still have a balance on my Ebay Bucks certificate, too. Just haven't found anything to spend it on yet...
  • Options
    TigersFan2TigersFan2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭
    I spent all of my EBay Bucks the moment they were available and I received the 4x promotion today. I don't think they're related.
    I love the 3 P's: PB&J, PBR and PCGS.
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭


    << <i>this is the first one I have not received in quite some time. This is also the first time I still had a balance on my ebay bucks certificate when one was announced. I suspect those facts are related >>



    I'm with you. Was saving my bucks hoping for a promotion. No bucks promo this time. image

    HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>this is the first one I have not received in quite some time. This is also the first time I still had a balance on my ebay bucks certificate when one was announced. I suspect those facts are related >>



    Yes that is my conclusion also as I have not spent my bucks and did not receive this promotion.
    My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

    Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,623 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>this is the first one I have not received in quite some time. This is also the first time I still had a balance on my ebay bucks certificate when one was announced. I suspect those facts are related >>



    Yes that is my conclusion also as I have not spent my bucks and did not receive this promotion. >>


    I got the offer and have still have $409 to spend in ebay bucks.

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    TigersFan2TigersFan2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭
    I tell you, getting the 4x promotion today has nothing to do with whether you have Ebay Bucks yet to spend. I spent my $170 Ebay Bucks the first hour they were available to spend on 10/3 and I got the promotion.

    I liked the 5x promotion several weeks ago better because it required a $50 minimum price to count. This 4x promotion requires a $100 minimum price.
    I love the 3 P's: PB&J, PBR and PCGS.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file