Home Precious Metals

Silver is hovering the resistance

It is teetering and wanting to know which side to take. Seems like trouble brewing somewhere. I say it will be moving north, to much bad air to move any other way.

How much silver is needed to sustain this catastrophic demise of the American way of life?

Comments

• guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    all of it
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Well, I know it is a very deep subject...But we don't have it all!
  • I have heard that the Grand Canyon is the largest gold field in the World. I can not understand why the United States would sell all the gold and silver this country has or had, and not have a reserve stockpiled somewhere they are not talking about. Drugs can destroy a mind, that is for sure!
  • rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have heard that the Grand Canyon is the largest gold field in the World. I can not understand why the United States would sell all the gold and silver this country has or had, and not have a reserve stockpiled somewhere they are not talking about. Drugs can destroy a mind, that is for sure! >>

What ???? You just answered your own question, before you asked it...Lol...
    keceph `anah
  • rawteam1, your a tough guy right. You play football with out shoulder pads and do butt heads right! I have nothing more to say. A canyon as large as the Grand Canyon has never been mined. It is in its raw state...Do you know how long it takes to start a mine up and get it into operational order...10 Freken years. When gold miners stocks are selling for a $1 or 2 does not make for great profits or incentives to mine for gold. You better go back to collecting Football cards.