Home Sports Talk
Options

Hey Sean Rodriguez

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
How's the hand doing this morning? The cooler is fine.

You looked like an idiot...oh, weren't you the same guy that beat up a locker and broke your hand some years ago?? Yup, I think so...pop for some anger management in the off season.

Comments

• Options
    Skin2Skin2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭
    He sure was a tough guy vs that water cooler. When he had the opportunity vs a person he threw some weak pansy punch. Real tough guy, lol.
  • Options
    Sad. How much is that hand worth?
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

After he beat up the cooler he totally stared it down too. He gave that cooler the look big time. No way that cooler was getting up
  • Options
    I came away from that episode slightly disappointed. I thought sure he would follow up the cooler beatdown with a roundhouse nutkick to a bag of sunflower seeds.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    A professional doing this is beyond stupid. I coach youth sports and I would light a kid up doing something like this. Rodgriguez has broke a hand doing this before, I suspect he will never learn.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Who is Sean Rodriguez?
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Who is Sean Rodriguez? >>

Nevermind, just googled him. What a knob.
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quick follow-up...

Like all who do incredibly stupid things...Sean posted a religious quote and added that he apologized to his team AND to the cooler!! Imagine this idiot walking up to a big orange cooler and apologizing!! Google it or Duckduckgo it...

He broke the same hand after a AAA Durham game upset him...this time punching a locker just 3 years ago. If I were the Pirates owner, I'd be finding him a new position...maybe Wendy's or Walmart.

BOZO of the year award.