Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

CC renewal poppage + ? for everyone

One of my favorite parts of these forums is seeing everyone's submission results. Here is my latest 15 card renewal. Very pleased overall, but I should have stopped at baseball and basketball image All cards were from raw ebay purchases with the exception of the Kris Bryant, which came from a wax box.

NEAR MINT-MINT 8 OC 1976 O-Pee-Chee 240 Pete Rose
MINT 9 1990 Topps Tiffany 414 Frank Thomas #1 Draft Pick
GEM MINT 10 2003 Fleer Tradition Black-White Goudey 2 Derek Jeter Black-White Goudey
MINT 9 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition 191 Paul Goldschmidt Autograph
GEM MINT 10 2011 in the Game Heroes and Prospects Autograph A-MH2 Matt Harvey Close Up-Silver
GEM MINT 10 2011 Topps Update US175 Mike Trout
GEM MINT 10 2013 Panini USA Baseball Champions 127 Kris Bryant Mirror Green
GEM MINT 10 1990 Skybox Prototype 41 Michael Jordan
GEM MINT 10 1992 Topps Archives 52 Michael Jordan
GEM MINT 10 2010 Donruss Elite National Convention 25 DeMarcus Cousins Autograph
GEM MINT 10 2010 Donruss Elite National Convention 25 DeMarcus Cousins Autograph
N4: QUESTIONABLE AUTHENTICITY 1984 Topps 63 John Elway
MINT 9 1990 Topps Tiffany 381 Junior Seau
MINT 9 1990 Topps Tiffany 381 Junior Seau
NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1990 Topps Tiffany 381 Junior Seau

My ? is concerning the Derek Jeter - it is actually a Gold version #'d to 36 and on the online submission I noted it as such. This is the first time I have had a card potentially mislabeled. What are my options? Want to fix it as the Gold is a Pop 1 I believe.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,
Albert

Comments

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to get a hold of PSA before they ship it (good luck with that!) and you might be able to get it fixed, otherwise you will have to send it back.
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer on the Elway card! image
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    Albert! What's up!? Hope they are able to fix that before shipping. I have bought from you on eBay several times.
  • eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭
    Call customer service ASAP to try to get hold put on it before it's shipped. Hopefully you can catch it before it's shipped. it saves the hassle of returning it and filling out a new sub form. try to explain over the phone how it should be labeled. I would also send an email with an image of the standard version and the gold to show the difference. If it already shipped then you have to resub it. Mark other and call it "mechanical error". It's free I believe. Communicate the issue through email before resubbing and attach it to the sub. Good luck on getting it fixed and congrats on the pop 1
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Thanks for the quick feedback everyone - I'm probably too late on holding shipment as I knew it popped when I got the "Your PSA order has shipped" e-mail - I will call them in the a.m.

Skrezyna23, nice to hear from you - I know you picked up some Mattingly's from me and I believe a few other cards as well over the last year or so...
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have bought from you on eBay several times. >>

+1, I've picked up several Larkin cards as well and didn't realize you were a member here. Welcome!