Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hold for pickup?

I have a sub coming back from PSA and under the features part of the USPS tracking info where it states insured and signature confirmation, it also says "Hold for Pickup." Is this something new that PSA is utilizing for submission packages?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    I saw that on mine too but the delivery came as usual so I'm not sure what that signifies
    It never leaves you...
  • Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe hold for pickup means that if it can't successfully be delivered after so many days it gets held for pickup at the shipper instead of being shipped back to PSA.

Can't wait to see what you get, hopefully a pack order??
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have a sub coming back from PSA and under the features part of the USPS tracking info where it states insured and signature confirmation, it also says "Hold for Pickup." Is this something new that PSA is utilizing for submission packages? >>

It didn't use to say that on the tracking, but I believe it just means that if you are not there to sign for the package, they will hold it at the post office for you to pick up, just like has always been the case.