Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

2001(p) New York State Quarter: PCGS-MS68!

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
Would anyone like a blazing "white" 2001(p) New York State Quarter in PCGS-MS68 at $138 delivered free anywhere in the US? 5 available. First come, first served. Coins are subject to prior sale. Wondercoin.
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    ttt. The gold piece and Kennedys sold this morning, so I figured I would reuse this thread to not have to use another thread for these New York quarters. image Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    Could you post an up close picture of them please?

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    Littlewitcher: Upon advice of my counsel, dbldie55, I chose to invoke my 5th amendment right to not post scans, as many believe modern coins sell better without scans (and, don't they all look alike anyway?)

image Wondercoin.

P.S. PM me if you are interested in the Kennedys and we can work something out.
  • Options
    No, I'm not interested in them. I just want to see a picture of a MS68 Kennedy.image

-Laura Swenson

• Options
    keithdagenkeithdagen Posts: 2,025
    littlewicher,

Without seeing these in person, it is hard to tell the minor nuances that can separate between a MS-67 and 68, but here are is a pic of a MS-68.
    Keith ™

• Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch,
    You going for the Lakers ticket? image

Kenny
  • Options
    Hey, if Datentype can bring his kid to the game and spend $20 on parking, $10 on beer and $100 for a jersey, surely I can sell a few moderns today and raise money for my shopping trip to "old Navy" with the family! I'll be back later, a few dollars poorer. image Wondercoin
  • Options
    Gosh, has this become what coin collecting has sunk to. Selling inventory to finance outings with the family. image

On that note, maybe I ought to list something to cover the beer expense at the baseball game tonight. image
    Keith ™

• Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    You guy's kill me! IBy the way Keith, a beer at Staples Center cost $10.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where I live, it is called a vacation to go to one of these outings (not to Old Navy!). But as I sit here watching the Dodgers on TV, beer is much cheaper. Beer wasn't cheap at Coors field or Turner field for that matter (although not $10).
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    I may have to get back to you on the price of beer at Arlington. Looks like it is going to be a rain out now.
    Keith ™

• Options
    Thanks Keith for those pics.image

-Laura Swenson

• Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beer at the world series AZ Diamondback is 6.50 for 24 oz plastic cup or 8.50 for 20 oz. glass bottle image

Kenny
  • Options
    OK, weather held off long enough for 5 innings of bad baseball. $5.25 for the beer.
    Keith ™

• Options
    OK. Ended up buying (3) Summer bags for the Ms. and about a dozen articles of clothes for each kid. Cost: (2) MS68 Kennedys and a couple NY(p) MS68's. The bill was so high because they talked us into the store credit card and that dangling carrot "-10% off the entire order today only". But, at least I got a "bargain". image Wondercoin
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    hahahahah

Mitch found khols just as i did this weekend...

10%

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill