Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1975 Topps Mini PSA 9 HOF's for sale - all full size

Selling off a big chunk of my mini collection to gear up for something. I have been an avid collector of minis for years and have focused on the highest quality 9's of the HOFers. All my minis are full size that fill the holders nicely. Centering has always been a primary focus, but I've always looked at overall eye appeal when determining whether to add to the collection.

I will add scans and prices as time permits, but please send me a message if you have a serious interest in more information regarding pricing and scans. Being that I always try to focus on "high eye appeal for the grade" stuff, some of these I am in on the very high side of VCP, while some I may have more flexibility on. Anything I do not move here will be moved to an auction house, but I want to give the avid mini collectors here a shot over the next week before I do that:

All the following are strong PSA 9's:

#3 Bob Gibson HL
#20 Thurman Munson
#21 Rollie Fingers
#50 Brooks Robinson
#61 Dave Winfield
#70 Mike Schmidt
#80 Carlton Fisk
#100 Willie Stargell
#130 Phil Niekro
#185 Steve Carlton
#223 Robin Yount
#228 George Brett
#260 Johnny Bench
#280 Carl Yasztemski
#300 Reggie Jackson
#320 Pete Rose
#335 Jim Palmer
#370 Tom Seaver
#450 Willie McCovey
#500 Nolan Ryan
#540 Lou Brock
#580 Frank Robinson
#600 Rod Carew
#616 Rookie Outfielders (Rice)
#620 Rookie Catchers (Carter)
#623 Rookie Infielders (Hernandez)
#640 Harmon Killebrew
#660 Hank Aaron

I also have a couple really sharp PSA 8.5's:
#228 George Brett
#335 Jim Palmer

I will work on stand and try to get a feel for pricing, with discounts for larger multiple card purchases. Thanks!
The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
TheClockworkAngelCollection

Comments