Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Set registry true views...

tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
...are down again. Just checked my Dollar Collection album and almost every picture is missing

Comments

  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 18,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a man to do?
  • Options
    EastonCollectionEastonCollection Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the actual coins. Hold them and appreciate them. Good thing to do.
    Easton Collection
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Look at the actual coins. Hold them and appreciate them. Good thing to do. >>



    Terrific advice but my bank is closed Sundays

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still an issue it seems.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner. :smile:
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭
    Check again since there was a problem with the Images on CoinFacts where only the little black "STOP" symbol was being displayed.

    I email Customer Service and the issue was addressed so that the CoinFacts images now display.

    The two problems "may" be related to file permissions with the Cloud.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, they are back
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, I saw they were back up this morning or early afternoon.

    imageimageimage
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file