Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Inside Pitch Show Raleigh, NC

Hey guys...does anyone go to any of these shows? I see they got one coming up tomorrow and Sunday. Is it worth going to if your into mostly 1950-1969 vintage? I would mostly just be looking for Mickey Mantle. Anyone else plan on going or have been before and can fill me in on what to expect?

Comments

• Options
    BliggityBliggity Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Medium-sized show, although about 1/3 - 1/2 of the space at this weekend's show will be taken up by toys and other collectibles. There are a couple 3-day shows each year that are all cards. Usually lots of vintage and plenty of Mantles, although it varies a bit. Mostly midgrade. Lots of good stuff for set builders. A decent amount of modern and also usually at least a little prewar, but that also varies.
  • Options

<< <i>Medium-sized show, although about 1/3 - 1/2 of the space at this weekend's show will be taken up by toys and other collectibles. There are a couple 3-day shows each year that are all cards. Usually lots of vintage and plenty of Mantles, although it varies a bit. Mostly midgrade. Lots of good stuff for set builders. A decent amount of modern and also usually at least a little prewar, but that also varies. >>

Thanks man...I may go either later today or early tomorrow.