Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Newps...Its all Greek to me!

These actually came in a bag of mixed world coins all jumbled together. They were destined to be melted. Sad to know many dealers are still just not taking the time and looking at what they have.

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver in a bulk world lot? Sounds good to me. Nice finds.

<< <i>Sad to know many dealers are still just not taking the time and looking at what they have. >>

How's that sad? Sounds like a golden (or silver, anyway) opportunity to me! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • nicholasz219nicholasz219 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree with LM, you should buy all of the world junk lots this dealer has.
  • Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but what about the great items that don't go through me. Many very rare very sought after items get melted every day. What comes in here is about 20 dealers in the region. It becomes a lot to sort!

One of the more macabre items that has come in is a late 1800's Sterling Silver Tracheostomy Tube. Highly collectible, a bit odd but worth quite a bit since all parts are intact.
  • JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Quite nice finds for a junk bag!!!