Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

2016 Silver Kangaroo

So i just ordered a roll of the 2016 Australian Kangaroo! Not really for the investment but i like that it's a First Yr Issue and .9999 silver.

Comments

• Options
    AndresAndres Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    I understand these kangaroos come in a tube.

collector of Greek banknotes - most beautifull world banknotes - Greek & Roman ancient coins.
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    Oops. I made an order for 40 of these, assuming they were in tubes of 20.

I like the design. I bet it looks great in hand.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had ordered 2 pallets of these, they came in last week and I was not impressed. 9999 silver rubbing on each other in a tube in the back of a semi trailer....

Ill see if I cant take a good pic of a high eye appeal one compared to the average from the rolls tomorrow.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>We had ordered 2 pallets of these, they came in last week and I was not impressed. 9999 silver rubbing on each other in a tube in the back of a semi trailer....

Ill see if I cant take a good pic of a high eye appeal one compared to the average from the rolls tomorrow. >>

Did you say two pallets? image

While you're taking a picture, I wanna see a picture of two pallets of coins! Good grief! Those must take a forklift to move around!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A small order

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    The holographic bands around the tubes are pretty, in the right light.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    AndresAndres Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    I see more then 2 pallets image
    nice order with over $200.000 per pallet image
    collector of Greek banknotes - most beautifull world banknotes - Greek & Roman ancient coins.
  • Options
    TheRavenTheRaven Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought there are previous silver Kangaroo coins?

Do want to get one of these.
    Collection under construction: VG Barber Quarters & Halves
  • Options
    COCollectorCOCollector Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the design. And overall I think it looks great in-hand, with nice luster and some proof-like features (mirror lettering, frosty effigy).

Plus, I think the extensive & intricate features will be near-impossible to counterfeit...

But parts of it don't photograph well, like the field surrounding the effigy.

If they make a proof version, I'll buy it.

Successful BST transactions with forum members thebigeng, SPalladino, Zoidmeister, coin22lover, coinsarefun, jwitten, CommemKing.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one. They are superb! image
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's having a sale ?
  • Options
    luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭