Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Amazing auction resuts !!!

Well, not the results but the service. Got home today and had an express mail package from Heritage with my winnings from Thursday and Friday, and I don't even have an invoice yet. image

Comments

• OriginalDanOriginalDan Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, very good!
    Duplicate post.
    Arggh.
  • ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here only package is out for delivery since 10AM....hopefully it makes it tomorrow.
  • brg5658brg5658 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine also came yesterday. Earlier in the day yesterday I got the email that it had shipped with a tracking number...then when I got home from work, it was in the mailbox! image

Kudos to Heritage!
    -Brandon
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

• neildrobertsonneildrobertson Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have to have a certain amount of history with them for them to start shipping before receiving payment?

IG: DeCourcyCoinsEbay: neilrobertson
    "Numismatic categorizations, if left unconstrained, will increase spontaneously over time." -me

• JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    I think you generally have to be what they call a legacy client, but I'm not sure if it is based on dollars or years or both. I don't spend a huge amount with them (in relative terms) so I am guessing years has a big part in it.
  • 7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeff, show pictures pray tell...
    Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Stolberg, c. 1759, gold 1/8 Ducat, NGC 64. A tiny little jewel, and I'm a sucker for the Stag design on these. Reasonably scarce this is the finest of two graded.

1811 Proof 3 Shillings Bank of England token PCGS 64 Cameo, a fairly rare piece this one is Obv. 2 and Rev. 1, listed as ESC 409a, R4, 11-20 known. These are really the last of the old style of coinage in the UK as in 1812 they started using the more modern busts. PCGS of course doesn't attribute these to the references so It will go off to NGC to be entombed and will be the only 409a graded there.

Ferdinand II Kippertaler of 150 Kreuzer 1622-(I) MS62 NGC, Prague mint, KM308. Massive in scale, this low-grade silver crown displays highly-attractive, champagne-toned surfaces that still contain a surprising amount of original mint bloom considering its age. Virtually nonexistent in high grade, this piece features the collared bust of Ferdinand II and crowned imperial eagle with some softness in the legends and slight doubling of the devices--diagnostics which are fairly common to the type.

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great to see service like that

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• mercurydimeguymercurydimeguy Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭✭
    I won 2 nice coins last night, just paid, can't wait for them to arrive image

Finally an 1869 Russian piece, and an 1869 Peru piece...

Will post pictures here when they arrive (One of the pieces I paid 2x+ my initial limit price, the other piece I paid 50% of my initial limit price). Go figure...