Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH: Some nice ancients (Updated)

With my collection having grown to over 100 coins, I decided to do a bit of "summer cleaning" and have consigned a handful of nice, duplicate ancients to Harlan Berk's Buy/Bid Sale. They're all priced right around my cost, and I've held on to many of these for the last few years so they should be pretty fair, but let me know if you have any questions.

The links have their images, which tend to be a bit washed out. I can supply my photos for any of the coins if wanted. If interested, use the "Buy Now" button on HJB's website directly to purchase them. Thanks!

Elis stater (from the 93rd ancient olympics) - $3300

Philip V didrachm ($5500)

Caunos stater ($6600)

Sextus Pompey denarius ($7700)

Agathokles Dekadrachm ($8800)

Alexander the Great distater ($30K)

Learn about our world's shared history told through the first millennium of coinage: Colosseo Collection

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two of Smeagle's "cheaper" castoffs now are two of my finer coins and have pride of place in my collection.

If you want some truly fine ancients from a truly fine fellow, look no further. image

I predict a "Colloseo Collection" pedigree will get some respect and well-deserved recognition in years to come.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    SmEagle1795SmEagle1795 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks lordm! image
    Learn about our world's shared history told through the first millennium of coinage: Colosseo Collection
  • Options
    Ttt - Thanks!
  • Options
    TTT - Several coins have sold and for the remaining ones, the reserve prices are now listed and will be available for a couple of days. Thanks!