Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2000 Fleer Tradition Football Redemption For UNCUT SHEET Set with Tom Brady

Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭
Anyone out there have any 2000 Fleer Tradition Football unused uncut sheet Redemptions or 2000 Fleer Tradition UNCUT sheets?

The redemptions look like this:

imageimage
Tagged:

Comments

• PM770PM770 Posts: 320 ✭✭
    I have an uncut sheet. Not the good one though (meaning Brady). I'd have to look to see what stars are on it.
  • Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭
    Did you submit the redemption and how did it come from Fleer?
  • PM770PM770 Posts: 320 ✭✭
    I did submit the redemption. One of my best pulls ever, I guess.

It came in a big, long box rolled up. And not very well. It has some creases.

I wonder how many people have a complete 2000 Fleer Tradition Uncut set (all 4 sheets)?

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would think that someone bought the sheets when Fleer had their bankruptcy auction.

On that point, after the Fleer bankruptcy auction I was at a large show in either Chicago (Rosemont) or Detroit (Gibralter) looking for Grant Hill inserts. I remember coming across a table that had 3200 ct boxes filled with inserts priced very cheaply - i.e. $50 inserts for $10. As I was piling up the cards I noticed that the cards didn't look right. Then I realized that the cards were missing some foil designs on front or serial numbers. I asked the dealer where these cards came from and he said the Fleer auction. I ended up putting the cards back.

Looking back I should have scooped up all of the Jordans. Does anyone else remember this? I haven't shopped for inserts in a while so I don't know what happened to these cards in the hobby.

Mike

I am not sure the 2000 Fleer Tradition Football sheets were still around at the time of the bankruptcy. I had 3 sheet redemptions and submitted 2 to see if I would get the same sheet back. I got 2 different sheets in large sheet holders. Months\year later 2 more sheets showed up this time rolled in a box. I have a whole uncut sheet set and an unclaimed redemption. This is one of my favorite sets and I have never seen an uncut sheet or uncut sheet set for sale. I didn't know if they sent anyone else the rest of the sheets to make a complete set. Sounds like PM770 only got the one sheet. The max number of uncut sheet sets would be only 25 total sets (100 redemptions / 4 sheets). Strange that the Brady uncut sheet never pops up.

Still have not found where the other 2000 Fleer Tradition uncut sheets went. I would think with Brady on them they would be surfacing by now.

Anyone out there have any 2000 Fleer Tradition Football unused uncut sheet Redemptions or 2000 Fleer Tradition UNCUT sheets?