Home Precious Metals
Options

PM sales

Boy..there sure is not a lot of great PM sales going on out there.................
UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    volume dealers are selling newer products that were bought at higher spot.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... losing money on each sale, but making it up in volume? image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    I saw some yesterday (might have been Tuesday) on ebay for $380/roll shipped. Best price I've seen in a while.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's below my pay grade.
  • Options

<< <i>I saw some yesterday (might have been Tuesday) on ebay for $380/roll shipped. Best price I've seen in a while. >>

Wes that isnt true. I have had a BST post for over a month trying to sell up to 25 rolls of ASE's for anywhere between $360-375 a roll. This has since expired about a week ago, but that bst post was open for quite some time. Few took advantage of the prices (some names are below) and the low ballers or other people that decided to not purchase missed out to now pay higher prices. All is good on this side and I appreciated the transactions, but wanted to clarify your message.

Now for the big players (APMEX, MCM etc), yes I havent seen a good price below $380 in quite some time.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole