Home Autographs Forum

anyone know reputable Civil War autograph dealers?

jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for a confederate general's signature...

Comments

• PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know of any dealers who are specifically Civil War autograph dealers. Have you tried R&R Auctions or Nate's Autographs or The Written Word Autographs?
  • Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Who you looking for? Try the horse soldier in Gettysburg. Let me know who you want. I could send you in the right direction since I am a CW relic dealer.
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Turner Ashby, The Black Knight of the Confederacy.

• thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

Try Barb Pengelly. Just google around and you should be able to find her. She took her website down but you should be able to find her contact info. Nice lady and a civil war buff.

Mike

Buying US Presidential autographs
    Barb is retired now.
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: jessewvu
    Barb is retired now.

Sad to hear. I was buying from her within the last few months. Don't remember if Ive gotten any recent emails from her or not as she was still selling that way just not with a site a short while ago

Buying US Presidential autographs
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
    here is another one.... pricy at 2900.00

http://www.keyagallery.com/inv_ashby.htm
  • garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Early American Auctions www.earlyamerican.com probably would have them. Harlan Berk's had an autograph inventory but all of that suddenly went away.
    I found exactly what i was looking for at Heritage. They had two auctions that I won this past month in Dallas. WOO HOO!!!

thanks for all the help.