Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL - Conference Championships and Super Bowl Predictions

What are you predictions for the AFC and NFC Championships? Who is going to win the super bowl?

AFC
Indy vs Patriots

NFC

Eagles vs Packers

Colts vs Packers

Colts win

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What are you predictions for the AFC and NFC Championships? Who is going to win the super bowl?

AFC
    Indy vs Patriots

NFC

Eagles vs Packers

Colts vs Packers

Colts win >>

----------------------------------------

+1,,,,,,,
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 3 of the 4 teams are correct, Eagles need a better than average season with regards to health (Bradford and Murray especially) and rookie production to make it that far. Slot the Cowboys in there losing to the Packers for me.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The beagles won't do squat this year. Don't know what the Boys will do yet. See what happens Sunday night.

Which Romo will show up..........last years OR the previous 12 years!image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luck is going to have to clear that hurdle in the playoffs and he has yet to do so. Will this year be different? We will see.

I see the Cowboys (and Romo) regressing this year, with a slew of threads with multiple excalamation points started by Dimeman, LOL...

I just can't see the Eagles winning with that fast break offense of theirs, regardless of the game situation. It just puts too much pressure on the defense.

If AP is the AP of old, don't sleep on the Vikings. Bridgewater is turning into a solid QB.

I think Miami will be tough in the AFC, too.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>I see the Cowboys (and Romo) regressing this year, with a slew of threads with multiple excalamation points started by Dimeman, LOL...<<<

Everyone is saying the Dallas defense is looking very good and deep for this year.......and defense wins games.

We will just have to wait and see. Sunday night will be a good test to see the "new" defense and Romo and DM's replacement.image

I was hoping we would get AP from Minn. Oh well.
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Luck is going to have to clear that hurdle in the playoffs and he has yet to do so. Will this year be different? We will see.

I think Miami will be tough in the AFC, too. >>

Luck has moved one round deeper in the playoffs every year so playing in the Superbowl is a given this year image

I concur on Miami, but I don't see them advancing very far in the playoffs.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Luck is going to have to clear that hurdle in the playoffs and he has yet to do so. Will this year be different? We will see.

I think Miami will be tough in the AFC, too. >>

Luck has moved one round deeper in the playoffs every year so playing in the Superbowl is a given this year image

I concur on Miami, but I don't see them advancing very far in the playoffs. >>

I wouldn't say it's a given, but since you're a Cincy fan, I can't blame you for being optimistic, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.