Home Precious Metals

4X ebay bucks, yet again!

Anyone else receive this offer? Mine did not show up in my messages, so I was totally unaware. I made a Best Offer on an IHC, plopped down $$ for it, after receiving a counter-offer that was acceptable. So, I get my usual 2%. After I paid, my comp wanted to shut down, to run some updates. So, I shut down my comp. Once I turned it back on, I signed back on to ebay, and on that 'home page' that you are brought to, after signing on, I noticed the offer THERE. Knowing that not everyone receives them ALL the time (though, I get them very frequently), I figured I wasn't 'in' on this one. So, I tried to activate the offer from the 'home page' anyway, fully expecting to receive a notice that I wasn't included this time. Well, I find I AM eligible for this one (ends tomorrow, the 10th, at 11:59PM PT), and after getting the notice that I am activated for the bonus, I immediately called ebay to find out why it didn't get to my messages, and I fully expect to get the balance of the 'bucks'. Thankfully, there was still nothing in my messages about this offer. When the ebay CSR got all my info regarding this fiasco, she looked in my messages, saw nothing, and assured me I'd notice the extra $$ in my ebay bucks acct within 24 hours. I was guaranteed there would be no need for me to call back on this, and that the extra $$ would show up in the acct.

Has anyone else experienced this same type of nonsense, and actually gotten the difference in their ebay bucks acct????

edited to add: Wow, that was fast!!! Hit 'enter' to post this, and suddenly, I had a new email, from ebay, explaining that the error was on their part, that I SHOULD have gotten it in my 'messages', and that the difference had already been 'made up' and my ebay bucks acct showed the proper amount. Went to 'my ebay', and sure enough, they had already 'fixed' the error. I never realized ebay could work that fast!! I never thought I'd say this, but, 'Thanks for the great work, ebay!'
I'll come up with something.

Comments