Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

problem with image box

mrcommemmrcommem Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭
I seem to be having a problem with the Image box coming up. When I press the Image icon to bring up the box where you add an image I never get the box to come up. Any solutions.

Comments

• Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't bother. Use a photo hosting service like photobucket.com. Upload images there, link them, and paste the link into your message here.

It is very simple.
    Lance.
  • Options
    mrcommemmrcommem Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with the link. The pop-up box does not open to paste a link.
  • Options
    TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like you have pop-up blocking turned on.

When you click on the image icon it pops up a form for the image URL.
    If your browser is set to block pop-ups then you won't see the window.

In IE, click on the Tools icon and select Internet options.
    On the Privacy tab, uncheck the Turn on Pop-up blocker box.
    Or better yet, click on the Settings button and add the forums.collectors.com URL to allowed sites for pop-ups
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pop up blocker is turned on, yet I can access the image box as usual.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    It's not a popup, it's just javascript. Make sure that Javascript is allowed in your browser's settings (google for instructions) and make sure you don't have any extensions like ghostery or greasemonkey interacting with the site.

Or you can just type the (IMG) and (/IMG) tags around the image (use brackets not parenthesis, I used parenthesis here so as to not screw up my post).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file