Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Difficulty attaching images to post

I have been unable to attach images to a recent post. The images are all less than 50kb, they all uploaded fine, and appeared to attach to the post, yet they do not show up. Has anyone else encountered difficulty attaching images?

Comments

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    try tinypic.com
    it's free n easy...just have add blocker turned off

here's the simple process at tinypic
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a free account at a picture hosting site. Most of us use photobucket.com but there are others.

Upload your images there. Then you can create a link with a mouse click and paste the link into your message here.

There are lots of posts about this in the archives. Search for photobucket.
    Lance.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket does seem to be the most browser friendly, to me anyway, it's free but there are the usual advertisements which can be circumvented for 99 cents a month.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    I didn't know how to post pictures either and the tinypic.com instruction solved that problem. Thanks very much
  • Options
    I will second Tinypic. Upload your pics and copy and paste the [IMG] tag. I am an administrator on another forum and we recommend Tinypic.
    Avid Collector of Early US Type Coins.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file