Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Submission Question

I am sending a PSA/DNA order in and was wondering what other services I can include. Can I send regular card submissions or even packs to be graded with it? I know separate order forms will need to be included as well as paying separate return shipping. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Yes you can put separate submissions in same package. All mentioned above are fine. You will see loggage at different times however. For example you may see your PSA submission logged first and your DNA won't log until 1-2 weeks later. Or vice versa depending on which address package is sent to.
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    Good luck with your submission. Not trying to change the topic, but i had a quick submission question myself and didn't want to clog the forum up. How quick do people normally have their order logged into psa once they have accepted the package? I just sent in 7 cards for crossover from Sgc while selecting the 5 day express order. Tracking shows it should be delivered tomorrow. This will be my first time sending an order to psa in about 4 or 5 years. I marked the outside of the package like it said so hopefully that may speed up the process...
  • Options
    10-14 days roughly. sometimes you get lucky so there's no concrete answer...
    It never leaves you...
  • Options
    Varies, but lately it has been within 5-7 business days of receipt by PSA.