Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Beautiful Honus Wagner signed cancelled check, available today only

I have for sale this beautiful Honus Wagner signed check. Price is $1400 (net to me) via paypal and is firm. If you've been in the market for a Wagner check, you know a lot of them have the signature obliterated by the cancellation, or have light ink. This one is a beauty.

Check is only available for sale today (August 30, 2015). If it sells, my daughter Maven and I will be attending the Notre Dame game later in the week (against Texas). If it doesn't sell, no big deal, we'll just watch it from the comfort of our home. BUT, if you want it, it's for sale today only as I would have to buy the football tickets tonight in order to have them shipped to me in time before we needed to leave for Indiana later in the week. Thus, a one day only sale.

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    Is it PSA authenticated?
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is it PSA authenticated? >>

No. However, I offer a purchase price money back guarantee if it were to fail either PSA/DNA or JSA.

It's real.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the sale, Mike! It is an awesome piece and a great piece of history right there! Also cool how the PAID punch holes did not touch the signature.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Best of luck Mike.

Did you ask William Grabowsky if he wanted it? image
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Best of luck Mike.

Did you ask William Grabowsky if he wanted it? image >>

Doug, if he had wanted it, he shouldn't have cashed it image $3.50 probably went a long way back then though. That probably would have gotten me into a Notre Dame game back then.

Also, I did in fact get two tickets a bit earlier today, so we are going to the game regardless, so no hurry on the check if anyone gets interested and needs a couple of days. Just understand that I stay VERY busy throughout the week and if anyone messages me outside of a weekend, it might be a few days until I get back to you.

Mike