Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Kinda Creepy Buffalo Medal

SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
Whatca Think ?

1938 Large Copper Token /Decoration "The Merit Line" Merit Metal Casket N.F.D.A. (National Funeral Directors Association) New York City 3"

Comments

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, It is creepy! " Metal Casket"? Black Diamond is going to sue them for using his portrait.image

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creepy? Yes very creepy! I wouldn't wanna own it.
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The front design coulda been a little bit more easy on the eyes without the 11 stars, and incuse rather than relief design date/legends.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda creepy...

I wonder if the caretaker would tell the patrons "hope to see you again real soon" as (s)he was passing these out.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    DentuckDentuck Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭
    Their showroom was very popular. People were dying to get in.

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Their showroom was very popular. People were dying to get in. >>

(Snare Drum) tdtdtdttt Good one, Dennis!image

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All caskets come with a lifetime guarantee.
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file