Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: 1839-O 50c, Mass Colonial Copper

So, on the off chance someone has some nice coins, PCGS and CAC preferred. Not necessarily mandatory, but preferred. NGC may be acceptable depending on the coin/price.

Would like a nice 1839-O capped bust half-dollar. Must have legends legible and be nice. VF-XF most likely the grade I am looking for, but open to seeing what the coin is.

Also looking for XF-AU (possibly MS63) 1787 1/2c copper MASS colonial and 1788 1/2c copper MASS colonial.
Not looking for rarity. Looking for a quality coin. No corrosion. No divots. AU preferred but either a little up, or a little down, is possible....depending on the look of the coin and the price.

I've been looking for awhile, and have seen of the dealers' offerings, but I have felt that some of them are a bit "wishful" in their pricing (talking primarily about the MASS coppers), so I wanted to see if any forum member was upgrading or looking to sell what they may have.

I'll periodically bump this thread but I'm not in a big hurry as I am being a bit picky to get the right coin(s).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments