Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1976/77 - 1977/78 - 1979-1980 BBCE Wrapped Topps Basketball Boxes (Prices lowered 9/21/15)

(1) 1976/77 Topps Basketball Box – BBCE Wrapped - $1550 shipped via FedEx paid by PayPal
(1) 1977/78 Topps Basketball Box – BBCE Wrapped - $1600 shipped via FedEx paid by PayPal
(1) 1979/80 Topps Basketball Box – BBCE Wrapped - $ 520 shipped via FedEx paid by PayPal

Thanks,
Joe
Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.

Comments

• Options
    Prices lowered 8/26/15
    Joe

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Options
    Prices lowered 8/27/15

I am trying to sell of some items to fund my 86-87 Fleer Autograph Project. Please help a fellow collector! If you have offers, please PM.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options
    Prices lowered 8/27/15

I am trying to sell of some items to fund my 86-87 Fleer Autograph Project. Please help a fellow collector! If you have offers or trades, please PM.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options
    If you have offers or trades, please PM.

"No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings."
    Joe

• Options
    Prices lowered on 9/1/15.

Thank you for your consideration.

Joe
    Joe

• Options
    Thank you for your consideration.

Joe
    Joe

• Options
    Weekend bump. Will consider trades for 86-87 Fleer PSA.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options
    Prices lowered 9/7/15

I am willing to listen to offers.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options
    I am willing to listen to offers or trades.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options
    Prices lowered 9/21/15

I am willing to listen to trade offers for PSA Jordans.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options

Thanks,
    Joe
    Joe

• Options
    I am willing to listen to trade offers.

Thanks,

Joe
    Joe

• Options
    I am willing to listen to trade offers.

Thanks,

Joe
    Joe