Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Reholder Express?

I have a pretty expensive card(over 1K) that needs reholdering. I don't want to send it in as a regular reholder. I want to send it so I can get it back quickly. Can I send it as an express(reholder)? Say o went with the $35 express I guess I would still have to pay the $5 reholdering fee. Can I do this?

Comments

• Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    I've never tried it, but couldn't you send in as a review under express and ask them to reholder regardless of whether you get a higher grade? Good luck and let us know how you go about it. I am in a similar situation and would like to know the answer.
    Steve
  • Options
    begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    yes, you might as well go for the review and request the reholder. naturally you'll have to pay the reholder fee...

but if you want it back quickly then you are on the right track!
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Go Express Review and write in comment area to please reholder.

Should be fine but can always call CS to confirm.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!! The people on this board are the best!!!
  • Options
    MarsAttacksMarsAttacks Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Curious - Were you able to have your card reholdered as part of the Express Review process? Was there an additional fee for the reholder? Thanks!
    Go Dodgers!
  • Options
    MarsAttacksMarsAttacks Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Thought you guys might like to know that PSA did reholder my card (upon request) as a part of the Express Review process. Awesome customer service!
    Go Dodgers!
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    I have done the same in the past without issue. I send in for an express review and write, "please reholder all cards on submission, thank you" You do not have to pay an additional reholder fee over the grading review fee