Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

New Member ?

How many messages before I cease to be a "new member"? and how many more before each other "title" is reached?

Ed
SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIUM ERUDITIONIS HABES

Looking for Low Grade PCGS Half Dimes.

Comments

• Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently a couple hundred makes you a senior member!
    If you want to run up your total there's the testing and open forums.
    Welcome- - good luck.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    KeyrockKeyrock Posts: 961
    I think its 40. Don't worry time will pass fast enough. People go to the "Test board" and post nonsense stuff all of the time just to have a high number. It doesn't matter what your rank is, it is more the knowledge and quality of your response that earns the admiration of your peers.

Rich
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Brudd
    Let me say welcome.As has been said it isn't the #,the quality is important.Just have fun.All comes to those who wait.I must be getting philisofoical in my old age.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards Ed.

You move up with 20. To see the list just click on the help button under the forum list. Then click on member ranking and it will give you a rundown on how many posts you will need to reach a new "title".

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

-----------

etexmike
  • Options
    Brudd,
    Just get into a heated discussion with someone and your post #'s rise faster than the national debt. image
    It is possible for people to ask questions for no other reason than to educate themselves. The only stupid questions are those that are never asked.

• Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    heck, one would only have to make one post to each of cobbs garbage threads to reach a lofty level

course that would be feeding the troll

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    I have been lurking for months and thought it about time to bother everyone and start to make aquaintances<sp?>image
    and at least send another message, I don't like being "new"

Brudd

P.S. enjoy the taglines they are another collection I have and will change from time-to-time.
    SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIUM ERUDITIONIS HABES

Looking for Low Grade PCGS Half Dimes.