Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

UK shipments

Anyone ordered from the UK recently and willing to share transit times? It's varied so much in the past I'm not sure when to expect a couple orders to arrive.

Comments

• Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    I buy from the UK regularly and it all depends on the service level. I've received packages in 3 days, 10 days and sometimes it takes about a month. I think the longest I had to wait was about 6 weeks. The average time, for me, is about 2 weeks.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    It varies for me. I have only bought a handful of items over the past 10 years, but it has taken anywhere from 3-4 days to 2-3 weeks.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I've ordered quite a few single cards from there in the past, but it's been a while. Three days to a month sounds like past experience.
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It varies for me. I have only bought a handful of items over the past 10 years, but it has taken anywhere from 3-4 days to 2-3 weeks. >>

+1 on 3-4 days up to a couple weeks.

I receive an avg. of 2 shipments from the UK per week.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone ordered from the UK recently and willing to share transit times? It's varied so much in the past I'm not sure when to expect a couple orders to arrive. >>

Also Kyle, your shipment from the UK will probably be less time to wait than for one going across the country to you that gets hung up in the middle in Denver for a while too...

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone ordered from the UK recently and willing to share transit times? It's varied so much in the past I'm not sure when to expect a couple orders to arrive. >>

Also Kyle, your shipment from the UK will probably be less time to wait than for one going across the country to you that gets hung up in the middle in Denver for a while too... >>

I wish I could laugh at that now, maybe once it arrives image
  • Options
    OK, both arrived within 10 days. Now another issue, it looks like one of the packages came open in transit and only about half of the stuff that was supposed to be in it got packed back in. Hopefully, I can work something out with the seller, but if not how would eBay handle this? I don't want a full refund or to ship back what I did receive.

Basically one whole side of the package had ripped open and what was replaced got partially taped up.