Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need to Spend Money On Ebay to Get Your 5x Ebay Bucks? Look here! 2.5 hrs to go!

For Sale: Individual high end authenticated baseball autographs and graded cards. This is not junk. These are for hall of fame, all-star, MVP, Cy Young, and world series champion players. I do local cash sales, ebay sales, and work paypal direct itemized invoice deals. PM for more information. All prices are OBO; if you do not like a price, make an offer. All prices include shipping (i.e. delivered). Anything sold for $1000 or > includes full shipping insurance. All items were owned by a non-smoker and stored in a smoke free home. Pics and descriptions appear below. A "buy it all / bundled" prices appears at the end of the of the thread. Thank you for looking.

I limited the # of images in the thread. If you want to see more pics for a given item, please PM me and I will fwd them to you asap. TY

---------------------------------

-1 x Ted Williams (HOF / Deceased) autographed jersey with PSA/DNA authentication. This IS NOT a full sized vintage jersey. Rather, this is a vintage jersey that was cut to 16x20 inches in size, matted against a hard surface for display, showing only the back side #9, adding a stitched inscription, and then signed by Ted Williams. The jersey fabric and stitched number #9 are similar to the jerseys he wore during his era. There is also a stitched inscription on the bottom right corner stating "The Splendid Splinter" Ted Williams. This item is ready for custom framing and to be placed upon your wall with pride. This is a one of a kind custom jersey item, designed for sexy framing and display. It comes will a full letter of authentication (LOA) from PSA/DNA (serial # Y00838). The autograph is in black ink. The jersey #9 is raised and stitched. - $2000

-1 x Ted Williams (MLB HOF / Deceased) autographed September 1956 Sport Magazine. This auto has authentication from James Spence Authentication (JSA), with a full letter of authenticity #B35253. The auto is in blue sharpie next to his picture. The magazine and LOA are both stored in a sealed plastic protective bag. This is a full magazine...all the pages...not just the cover. The magazine itself is nearly 60 years old! - $275

-1 x Ted Williams (MLB HOF / Deceased) autographed 16x20 inch color photograph with PSA/DNA authentication. The photo has bold colors; the photo is free of creases and bends (it does have a few soft corners, but this would be covered easily by nice frame). Note: the autograph is in black sharpie and appears to have faded some over time. The autograph is still visible, but it is not "bold." - $175

-1 x 1999 World Series Derek Jeter Autographed #2 New York Yankees White Pinstripe jersey with a Steiner Sports COA! This jersey is BRAND NEW. It is still wrapped in factory plastic from Steiner! This is unused! They retail for $1500-2000! The jersey has the 1999 World Series patch on the right arm and the #5 Joe DiMaggio memorial patch on the left arm (the Yankees wore this patch in memory of his career after passing away on 8 March 1999). Derek Jeter's authentic autograph is in silver ink. The auto is BOLD and looks sexy. Buy this jersey to custom frame and display in your man cave, office, or business! - $1000

-1 x Mickey Mantle (MLB HOF / Deceased) autographed official American League (AML) Bobby Brown Baseball. This ball has auto authentication from Upper Deck Authenticated (UDA), holo sticker serial #AUC37008 (Important Note: I do not have the UDA COA; I lost it in my last move). It also has PSA/DNA authentication with a full LOA, #V03955. The auto is on the sweet spot in blue ball point ink. - $550

-6 x Ken Griffey Jr (will be in the MLB HOF next year) autographed 16x20 inch lithograph serialized and numbered to xx/75 with PSA/DNA authentication (COA). The litho was created via a private commission in 1992 with artist Sonia R. Hillios, an award-winning painter and illustrator of science fiction and fantasy, sports cards, and environmental subjects. Her work has been commissioned by The Hamilton Collection, Pocket Books, DC Comics, Lucasfilm Ltd., Paramount Pictures, SkyBox Cards International, Universal Studios, Twentieth Century Fox, and many others. She made only 75 of these lithos (see the serialization on the lower left corner of the litho). The theme of the litho was created to commemorate Ken Griffey Jr.'s first game in the minor leagues with the Class AA ("Double A") Vermont Mariners following his selection as the Major League Baseball #1 draft pick. I had Ken Griffey Jr. sign the litho at a card show in January 1994 right before the baseball strike began. The autograph is in gold sharpie and is clear / smooth.. The litho has bold colors...the sky blue in the background is amazing! - $150 for singles for $750 for all 6

-1 x Don Drysdale (MLB HOF / Deceased) autographed Salvino Sports Legends series hand-painted, limited edition, collectors figurine w/ a PSA/DNA LOA (certification #V10996). Don signed the sweetspot of the signature plate with ink pen. The auto is bold! I had the ball authenticated by PSA/DNA. Figurine has not been displayed; rather, it has been stored in the original box inside a a smoke free home and owned by a non-smoker. The figurine is in great shape. You get the figurine, box, and the PSA/DNA full LOA. - $200

-1 x Sandy Koufax (MLB HOF) autographed Salvino Sports Legends series hand-painted, limited edition, collectors figurine w/ a PSA/DNA LOA (certification #V10995). Sandy signed the sweetspot of the signature plate with ink pen. The auto is bold! I had the ball authenticated by PSA/DNA. Figurine has not been displayed; rather, it has been stored in the original box inside a a smoke free home and owned by a non-smoker. The figurine is in great shape. You get the figurine, box, and the PSA/DNA full LOA. - $300

-1 x Eddie Mathews (MLB HOF / Deceased) autographed Official Major League (OML) Licensed 8x10 Photo with PSA/DNA authentication (COA). - $50

1 x 100% authentic Henry Hank Aaron autographed official National League William White Baseball with PSA/DNA COA serial number Y90856. The autographed baseball has bold blue ink and comes in the original/DNA cardboard box and the PSA/DNA ultra-pro brand acrylic plastic cube/case. - $200

1 x 100% authentic Willie Stargell (Deceased, RIP) autographed official National League William White Baseball with PSA/DNA COA. The autographed baseball has black ink and comes in the original/DNA cardboard box and the PSA/DNA ultra-pro brand acrylic plastic cube/case. - $150

-1 x PSA 9 2001 Topps Archives Reserve Rookie Reprint Autographs #ARA8 Johnny Bench Autographed Super Rare SP graded Card pop 1 = $140

-1 x PSA 9 2002 Topps Archives Reserve Autographs #TRAGC Gary Carter (Deceased) Autographed Super Rare SP graded Card pop 1 = $130

***SOLD***1 x 1957 Topps #85 Richard "Dick" or "Night Train" Lane (deceased 2002; RIP) autographed super rare rookie card authenticated and slabbed by SGC (Serial #AU016375) and also in matching red ink. This is a high end auto rookie card on an all time great!***SOLD***

1 x Brett Favre Autographed 8x10 Color Photo / Photograph in BOLD sharpie in High School Team uniform w/ Brett Favre Authentication COA. Perfect for the Favre super fan! - $50

-1 x Michael Irvin autographed autographed official National Football League (NFL) Super Bowl XXVII Football with Upper Deck Authentication (UDA). The football is in near mint to mint condition (see the pics for proof of condition). This includes the original retail protection cloth bag and full UDA COA! During Super Bowl XXVII, Michael Irvin had 6 catches, 1114 yards, and 2 Touch Downs for the smashing of the Buffalo Bills! - $200

-1 x Barry Sanders (Detroit Lions Hall of Fame Football Player) autographed official National League William White Baseball. The autographed baseball has blue ink and includes his "20" number inscription. He rarely signs non-football items. This may be the only one in existence! The ball does have toning near the auto and on all faces of the ball. The ball also has a serial # stamped just below the rawlings text. The ball is not authenticated by a third party. It is raw. - $100

Want every item on this list? $4750 takes it all (delivered!)

Comments

• Options
    Weekend bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    ***SOLD***1 x Brett Favre Autographed 8x10 Color Photo / Photograph in BOLD sharpie in High School Team uniform w/ Brett Favre Authentication COA. Perfect for the Favre super fan!***SOLD***

***SOLD***1 x 1957 Topps #85 Richard "Dick" or "Night Train" Lane (deceased 2002; RIP) autographed super rare rookie card authenticated and slabbed by SGC (Serial #AU016375) and also in matching red ink. This is a high end auto rookie card on an all time great!***SOLD***

Awesome card. one of my fav NFLers of all time. He crushed people. I updated the the original post to reflect. Please contact me to work a deal. I am open to ideas.
  • Options
    Thursday pre-weekend bump. ty
  • Options
    Green Bay Packers Fans: This is an amazing item. It is a Game Used Hand Written Play card use by Hall of Fame Coach Vince Lombardi. This is an actual play card which has been handwritten Lombardi. He was an innovator, these types of cards are still in use today by coaches like Bill Belichick. Written in pencil and measuring 9x11 overall. Each line calls for a different play based on distance. This is a fantastic item certified by JSA and comes with their COA

Just curious if you would want this. This is an amazing item. It is a Game Used Hand Written Play card done by Vince Lombardi. This is an actual play card which has been handwritten Lombardi. Written in pencil and measuring 10x12 overall. Each line calls for a different play based on distance. This is a fantastic item certified by JSA and comes with their full LOA. I was going to frame it with some lombardi pics, but I do not have enough room in my small man cave for a framed item of that size. I am looking to sell outright for $1600 delivered fully insured or trade for something with $2k legit trade value (since I will have to sell the traded items on feebay to get the money for a new TV). Or I could do some sort of partial trade/paypal drect deal. If not interested, but know a packers collector who might, then please push this info to them. This is a one of a kind item. Would be great for a private man cave framed or in a packers sports bar hung with pride.

• Options
    sunday bump ty
  • Options
    bizzzzzzzzzump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    BUMP IT FOR LABOR DAY
  • Options
    bump it please ty
  • Options
    Bump for the weekend