Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS 1937 O-pee-chee PSA 11 card lot

I am going to focus more on vintage singles and less on set building so I am offering my 19037 o-pee-chee starter set available for sale. This is a nice mid grade lot of 11 cards all PSA graded. The starter set includes Jack Hayes PSA 5, Buddy Meyer PSA 6, Zeke Bonura PSA 6, Bill Dickey PSA 6, Harry Kelley PSA 5, Johnny Allen PSA 5, Joe Cronin PSA 5, Cecil Travis PSA 5, Odell Hale PSA 5, Monty Pearson PSA 7, and Wes Farrell PSA 4. I am asking $1200.00 for this lot. Please PM if you have any questions. Thanks, Andy

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Great lot Andy. The number 1 set on the registry is going up for auction in Mile High Card Co. next month and BMW has an incredible set listed on Ebay as well. This set is extremely desirable for that advanced collector. Good luck

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I am willing to listen to offers........
  • Options
  • Options