Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

VArious cards and lots for sale cheap Bo Jackson Classic rc, Vintage stuff P Manning rookies

I have a good number of various cards and "stuff" I need to move because, well it is cluttering my closet and I would rather use it to pay for the completion of my '55 Bowman baseball set. Please take a look and let me know if you want anything. Dont be afraid to make me an offer on one card or the whole lot or combine lots and make me an offer!.

Thanks for looking

The first lot is a full 100 card 1987 Classic green set that contains the iconic Bo Jackson in his Clemson football uniform while swinging a bat. This is a full set of cards with no creases on any of them. Please see the scans for a representation on set condition. This set includes all the major stars of the day like Ryan, Ripken, Gwynn and more as well as the rookies of Bo Jackson, Bary Larking and Jose Canseco. I am looking for 15 dollars +2 bucks for shipping.

Next is a lot of 2 1973 topps cards that have been graded by PSA a nm-mt 8. The lot consists of:

#7 Rangers team
#86 Tom McCraw

Looking for ten dollars with 2 bucks for shipping.

Next is a lot of 4 1955 Bowman cards that I bought by mistake for my set. The lot consists of:

#115 Roger Bowman
#127 Hank Majewski
#129 Hal Naragon
#217 Del Crandall

Each of these cards have their original gloss, are decently centered and have zero creases. I have no doubt you will like them.

Looking for 10 dollars with 2 bucks for shipping.

The next lot is five cards from the 1970 Topps baseball set with the lot containing two hall of famers. The condition of these cards are ex-mt with nice centering, decent corners and no creases. SOLD

This lot consists of the following cards:

#35 Joel Horlen
#278 Tommie Aaron
#403 Jim Bunning
#470 Willie Stargell
#589 Joe Keough

The next item is a 1958 Topps Vada Pinson rookie which is card #420 in this set. Vada Pinson is still a legend with the Cincinnati Reds and many believe he should be in the hall of fame. This ex-mt+ cards has incredible color and gloss, nice centering and no creases. I have held this card back to grade but since I rarely or never send anything in, no need to hang onto it. I felt this card would come back a strong 7 or perhaps an 8. I am asking for $8.00 +2 bucks for shipping

The next lot is a 3 card lot from the 1958 Topps baseball set. This lot includes a hall of famer in Early Wynn and two other cards of noted stars from back in the day. The interesting part is that the Dee Fondy and Ray Boone card come back to the hobby through the Topps buy back insertion promotion from a few years ago. The Fondy and Boone are ex-mt and the Wynn has a crease from the left side to the right which does not take away anything from the look of the card. I am looking for 4 bucks on this lot and 2 bucks shipping.

The next lot is a 15 card lot of Michael Jordan regular issue cards. These cards are a mixture of Topps, Upper Deck and others and are al in great condition with no creases. Looking for 8 bucks + 2 for shipping.

Next up is a mish mash of older cards with 2 hall of famers. The cards in this lot include

1958 Topps #134 Phillie Team
1963 Topps #135 Richie Ashburn
1963 Topps #240 Rocky Calavito
1960 Topps #354 Bob Lillis
1979 Topps Burger King #21 Reggie Jackson.

These cards are all in nice shape with no creases. The Lillis I had toyed with the idea of grading but again....never did. I am asking 5 bucks + 2 for shipping on this lot

The next lot is a Peyton Manning two card rookie lot that consists of a class 1 Topps Gold Label and a Upper Deck SP Authentic Maximum Impact rookie insert. SOLD

The next item is a 3 card rookie lot that consists of a 1998 Randy Moss Score rookie, A 1981 Topps Dan HAmpton rookie and a 1993 Bowman Mark Brunell rookie. I am looking for 3 bucks plus 2 bucks for shipping.

The next lot is a 15 card baseball rookie lot that contains the rookies of various baseball stars and hall of famers. This lot contains the following and many more:

1978 Topps #592 Willie Randolph X3
1975 Topps mini #616 Jim Rice
1986 Topps Traded Will Clark
1992 Donruss Pedro Martinez
1998 Donruss Signature David Ortiz rookie

I am looking for 8 dollars on this lot plus 2 bucks for shipping.

The next lot is a lot of 12 1984 O-Pee-Chee baseball cards with the majority being stars and hall of famers. I am looking for 6 bucks + 2 dollars shipping

The next lot is a three card lot of Brett FAvre. I am looking for 2 bucks + 2 bucks for shipping

The next lot is a five card Michael Jordan insert lot. I am looking for five bucks + 2 dollars shipping

The next lot is five 1964 Topps coins. There is no rust on any of these coins. I am asking for four dollars +2 shipping on this lot.

Next is a 2 card lot of 2001 Miquel Cabrera rookie cards that are card #299 in the set. I am looking for 4 bucks plus 2 dollars shipping on this lot

Next is a lot of four Walter Payton Topps 1000 yard club cards from the 1986 Topps set. I am looking for three dollars plus 2 dollars for shipping on this lot.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments