Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I miss PWCC

I hate when he takes time off between auctions. Usually when one auction ends the other one begins right after that since they last so long. Ebay just seems slow right now with very few things to watch.

Comments

• Options
    SdubSdub Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I hate when he takes time off between auctions. Usually when one auction ends the other one begins right after that since they last so long. Ebay just seems slow right now with very few things to watch. >>

There have been slim pickens for a while. Very few high grade vintage cards in the last 6 months that I don't already have in the early 70's. The high end sets have been non-existent, doubt we'll see those again since everyone is "set-breaking" anything of quality. I'm hoping for a sharp correction so I can dive back in. The heritage set breaks are sick....I usually don't buy on AH websites, but this one I'll log into.

So I'm starting to look at other undervalued cards, such as basketball. And maybe some autos. Gehrig really interests me. I was at the New York public library and HOF last week and starting to get the itch to buy historic photos that I can put on display at my office. The card market is just to stale to keep my interest right now.

Collecting PSA 9's from 1970-1977. Raw 9's from 72-77. Raw 10's from '78-'83.
    Collecting Unopened from '72-'83; mostly BBCE certified boxes/cases/racks.
    Prefer to buy in bulk.
  • Options
    Good to see PWCC cards on ebay, many high end cards.
  • Options
    jmbjmb Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    I was under the impression they were pretty good to deal with. I've emailed them 2 condition based questions on a couple of the higher end cards they have listed and still haven't heard a peep back.
    Just means I'll be getting my cards elsewhere.