Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Nolan Ryan Rookie 1968 PSA 8 (SOLD)

Thanks everyone. Card was sold.

Marc

Comments

• Options
    Wow, that is a blazer! Someone's going to be very happy with that one! GLWS.
  • Options
    Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Iconic card there. Very nice!
  • Options
    Thanks fellas. Few bites but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

Still available and at a great price too. $2800 gets it to your door.

PM me if you want it.
  • Options
    RookieHOFersRookieHOFers Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    That's a really nice Ryan, Wish I had the extra cash to take it off your hands. Its seldom you see a big name rookie in high grade being sold for less than VCP these days.
    Matt
    I collect: 80’s Rookies and 86 Fleer Basketball
  • Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful card!!! I would be interested, but there's no way I could pay-pal gift $2800 to someone that I don't know across the country.

Jeff
  • Options
    Beautiful card!!! I would be interested, but there's no way I could pay-pal gift $2800 to someone that I don't know across the country.

Jeff
  • Options

Jeff
  • Options
    Hi Jeff,

If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can still do paypal (doesn't have to be gift) but the buyer would have to pay the fee's. I have dealt with a lot more than $2800 using paypal gift to and from and I can have multiple people vouch for me but if you don't feel comfortable, then that's ok as well. This card is a steal at this price and someone will soon be glad to have this, especially after this card climbs even higher in within 6-12 months from now.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to PM me.

• Options
    RookieHOFersRookieHOFers Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    Jeff, you know me. I will tell you that you have nothing to worry about with Marc. I have spent more than this with him and had no problems. I am sure there are others on the boards that will vouch for him as well.

Matt
    I collect: 80’s Rookies and 86 Fleer Basketball
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I agree...Marc is honest. As Marc stated, you could pay the price plus PP fees so he can net his 2800. Beautiful card. Wish I had that kind of disposable cash!
  • Options
    Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    He is as good as there...no worries there
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He is as good as there...no worries there >>

Who's there?!?!?!?! (and this ain't no knock-knock joke!)

Beautiful card marc--wish I pulled the trigger a few days ago when you first put it up for sale here!