Home Sports Talk

Cowboys.....2015 version.

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well preseason is almost here. What will Dallas do this year???

Will Darren "hamstring" McFadden fill the shoes of the "other" DM???

Will we get the Romo of last year image.....OR......the Romo of the previous 12 years???image

Only time will tell.

Brady's first game back will be against the Boys........hide the balls everyone!!!imageimage

Let the games begin!

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No beast RB=No playoffs.

Sincerely,

8-8

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • PM770PM770 Posts: 320 ✭✭

<< <i>No beast RB=No playoffs.

Sincerely,

8-8 >>

I don't know. That O-line is pretty darn good. I'm thinking they are going to have quite a bit of success running the ball again this year.

A bit OT but still in the division:

The Eagles under/over is 9.5 wins. Thats WAY too high right?
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    The Cowboys will win the division again and be in the playoffs.

I am channeling my inner Jimmy Johnson for this one lol

The o line would make even a mediocre star look good and the defense will be a top five unit this year.
    No one expected much from the Cowboys last season but the defense rebounded after a miserable 2013 season, Murray remained healthy (McFadden is alteady hurt) and Romo avoided the pick persona that had previously plagued him.

If all three of those factors ring true again this season, they will do well, but it won't be easy.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    Saw this recently, couldn't resist image

Shaddap Phil lol!

I must admit, that is funny though haha

<< <i> (McFadden is alteady hurt) and Romo avoided the pick persona that had previously plagued him. >>

McFadden will have little or no impact on the running game this season. He was brought to Dallas by Jerry, because of his Arkansas ties. Jerry making a bad football move, due to his heart getting in the way, is a common theme in Dallas.

The starting job is Joseph Randle's to lose. Even before McFadden pulled his hamstring that was the case. He is a excellent back with great quickness. Get him now if you're playing fantasy football.

I agree on Romo. If he feels he needs to do too much due to a relatively unproven rb in Randle, it will male for a long season in Big D.
    So now the 2nd and 3rd rb's are down with injuries. Lance Dunbar injured his ankle.

Time to kick the tires on Stephen Jackson or Chris Johnson and dump McFadden.

What good is having an older injury prone rb on the squad that can't practice? May as well grab another veteran that can at least learn the system now and contribute later

<< <i>So now the 2nd and 3rd rb's are down with injuries. Lance Dunbar injured his ankle.

What good is having an older injury prone rb on the squad that can't practice? May as well grab another veteran that can at least learn the system now and contribute later >>

Where's Felix Jones when you need him? image

• sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've posted this before:

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

<< <i>

<< <i>So now the 2nd and 3rd rb's are down with injuries. Lance Dunbar injured his ankle.

What good is having an older injury prone rb on the squad that can't practice? May as well grab another veteran that can at least learn the system now and contribute later >>

Where's Felix Jones when you need him? image >>

I don't think so Tim lol
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>The o line would make even a mediocre star look good and the defense will be a top five unit this year. <<<

I like your thinking.image
  • Brady's first game back will be against the Colts in week 6. Pats have a bye in week 4.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>Brady's first game back will be against the Colts in week 6. Pats have a bye in week 4.<<<

Great! That will put the 2 EIU QB's against each other.image

• << <i>>>>Brady's first game back will be against the Colts in week 6. Pats have a bye in week 4.<<<

Great! That will put the 2 EIU QB's against each other.image >>

Exactly
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Dallas will make the playoffs but will find a way to lose once they get their. Right wrong or indifferent I have always liked the Cowboys but dont see Romo winning a Super Bowl

• << <i>I think Dallas will make the playoffs but will find a way to lose once they get their. Right wrong or indifferent I have always liked the Cowboys but dont see Romo winning a Super Bowl >>

It's because his balls are full.

<< <i>

<< <i>I think Dallas will make the playoffs but will find a way to lose once they get their. Right wrong or indifferent I have always liked the Cowboys but dont see Romo winning a Super Bowl >>

It's because his balls are full. >>

Thats kinda funny but you not knowing a thing about football I will lend you a quick lesson in Football psi, when it comes to micro minimal decimal points of air pressure it doesnt really effect someones chances of winning a football game let alone a Super Bowl.

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I think Dallas will make the playoffs but will find a way to lose once they get their. Right wrong or indifferent I have always liked the Cowboys but dont see Romo winning a Super Bowl >>

Thats kinda funny but you not knowing a thing about football I will lend you a quick lesson in Football psi, when it comes to micro minimal decimal points of air pressure it doesnt really effect someones chances of winning a football game let alone a Super Bowl. >>

Easy, it was the only comeback I could come up with.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thats kinda funny but you not knowing a thing about football I will lend you a quick lesson in Football psi, when it comes to micro minimal decimal points of air pressure it doesnt really effect someones chances of winning a football game let alone a Super Bowl. >>

Easy, it was the only comeback I could come up with. >>

My apoligies, Im just used to posters getting all worked up about .1 psi lol

To make up for it Im rooting for a Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl

Pats 28
    Boys 21