Home Precious Metals
Options

4X ebay bucks....anyone else?

NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
Wasn't on my laptop yesterday, so never saw it, but I received a 4X ebay bucks offer in yesterdays messages. Don't know if I've got time to use this one, but, wondering if anyone else got it??
I'll come up with something.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got it, no targets in sight

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    derryb, just want to thank you for the mrrebates info a short while back. Jeesh, there were at least a handful of websites that I use semi-regularly, that mrrebates will throw $$ at you for buying from. Two of those sites, hauling down 5% from. Those rebates are piling up fast. At first, I NEVER even THOUGHT about using mrrebates. Didn't know what to make of it, but something just didn't seem 'right'. Well, since using it, the $$'s ARE piling up, so, I just wanted to give you a 'thanks!' (now, if they just pay out, I'll be 100% convinced I was 100% wrong about it, at first!).
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>derryb, just want to thank you for the mrrebates info a short while back. Jeesh, there were at least a handful of websites that I use semi-regularly, that mrrebates will throw $$ at you for buying from. Two of those sites, hauling down 5% from. Those rebates are piling up fast. At first, I NEVER even THOUGHT about using mrrebates. Didn't know what to make of it, but something just didn't seem 'right'. Well, since using it, the $$'s ARE piling up, so, I just wanted to give you a 'thanks!' (now, if they just pay out, I'll be 100% convinced I was 100% wrong about it, at first!). >>

In three years they have never failed to pay me. I find it best to have it sent to my paypal account. Mr. Rebates "how to" info is available for anyone who asks.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These mr rebates sites are hold overs from the early days when search engines were not used as much as "portal" sites like yahoo.

They are essentially online shopping malls from the old days. They paid incentive rebates to shop through them

My now former rebate site recently quit paying any ebay rebates on coins & paper money of any kind. I wonder if it was due to my large bucks purchases.

For those that don't use them, they are not a scam. I use my PO box and receive checks. They all cash. Plus, with only the PO box and email address there is little risk in using them

My suggestion is for anyone here not using mr rebates or similar is to sign up now. It's ridiculously easy free money for doing nothing more than shopping through an online mall from 10+ years gone by.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions