Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Attn: Dealers / Bulk Coin Buyers ... PCGS Bulk Lots At As Little As 18 Cents on The Dollar - Read!!

I will be offering some great discounts to price guide here on some bulk lots of PCGS graded coins. I used to sell them on Teletrade and they shut down. I used to sell them on Stacks Bowers weekly auctions and they are now over. So, I will try selling them direct to board members here at the same prices I will also be offering them to dealers on the dealer network. Check back often as I will continue to list neat bulk lots from time to time on this thread. These lots are subject to prior sale and no deal is "done" unless and until you receive a written confirmation from me locking in the deal. If you want to "mix and match" a group lot of (100) coins, just let me know what you propose to do and I will consider it. Thanks. Wondercoin.

LOT 1 - (100) PCGS-PR69DCAM 1974-S Kennedy Half Dollars - $695 ($6.95/coin). Price Guide is $34/coin.

LOT 2 - (100) PCGS-PR69DCAM 1976-S CLAD Kennedy Half Dollars - $895 ($8.95/coin). Price Guide is $50/coin!

LOT 3 - (100) PCGS-PR69DCAM 1976-S Jefferson Nickels - $595 ($5.95/coin). Price Guide is $30/coin.

LOT 4 - (100) PCGS-PR69DCAM 1975-S Jefferson Nickels - $595 ($5.95/coin). Price Guide is $19/coin.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.