Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Hockey cards - 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s

At the advice of our friends over on the main forum I am posting these cards here before sending them away to PWCC for consignment. Please bear with me as I'm relatively new to these forums and may not be familiar with all the features, etc.

If you are interested in anything you see please PM me (I think I've got that much figured out now). As seems to be standard practice on this forum, pricing is for payment via paypal family and friends. Shipping will be $4.00 within Canada, $5.00 to the USA. If you want tracking it will be $12.00 within Canada, $15.00 to the USA, this includes $100 insurance, additional insurance is $2.00/$100 insurance. If you want a proper paypal invoice and to pay with regular paypal, it will be an additional %3.00. For anyone buying from the USA, I have no problem marking the declared value of your package with whatever price you want me to, as to avoid a major ding when it is processed by customs.

Alright, here's my list: All prices are in US dollars; however, if you want to pay in CDN $$ that would be great, we can figure out the conversion when you're ready to pay.

O-Pee-Chee
1985 Lemieux PSA 8 - $185 -> Sold
1980 Messier PSA 9 - $475
1980 Gartner PSA 10 - $700
1979 Gretzky PSA 7 - $850
1979 Gretzky PSA 9 (OC) - $3000. This one is tough. It's a beautiful card, not your typical OC qualifier. Centered right on cusp of PSA 8 qualifications (70/30) but nicer (IMO) than any PSA 8 that I've ever come accross. I'm not going to be sending this one away to PWCC and I'm probably asking too much for it, but deep down inside I think I really just want to keep it.
1978 Bossy PSA 7 - $65
1978 Bossy PSA 9 - $450
1977 Stan Jonathan RC PSA 10 (pop 1/1) - $500
1971 Lafleur PSA 8.5 - $650
1970 Howe PSA 7 - $145
1970 Orr All-Star PSA 7 - $90

Topps
1964 Camille Henry SP PSA 7 - $125
1964 Henri Richard SP PSA 6 - $115
1964 Ed Westfall SP PSA 6 - $55
1957 Gendron PSA 7 - $50
1957 Litzenberger PSA 7 - $50

Parkhurst
1952 Delvecchio PSA 5 - $145
1951 Howe PSA 2 - $1100 -> Sold

Photos added

Thank you for looking.

Photo album

Comments

• eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    hi there. some nice cards--you should sell several on here.

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I saw that there is a 1951 Howe PSA 2 listed on ebay. That isn't yours by any chance is it?

You have some great cards, good luck!

Greg
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • That is me!

I've become pretty disenchanted with ebay though. Recent bad experiences and high fees make it difficult to want to sell there. Unfortunately, there aren't really any other alternatives, other than consigning them to someone to deal with the headaches. I'm liking this forum so far though. Thank you to everyone on the main board who suggested I give it a try!
  • bump

Photo album of cards added. There are some pictures of cards there that I have not listed, if interested in any of those not listed let me know.
  • bump
  • Bump

Thanks to everyone for checking my stuff out. Selling here has been a great experience so far. Keep the offers coming.