Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

90% U.S. Silver coins and more for sale UPDATED W/ prices

I'm looking to sell my 90% silver coinage and a few others, what I am currently selling is:

$95 FV Washington Quarters $1275 shipped
$134.5 FV in Walking Halves $1850 shipped
$200 FV in Franklin Halves $2710 shipped
$50 FV in Kennedy Halves $680 shipped
$14.85 FV in War nickels $270 shipped
$51 FV in 40% Kennedy Halves $260 shipped
2 rolls of Canadian Maple Leafs $890 shipped
2.25 rolls of ASE ( dates from the 1980s, 1990s, and early 2000s including the 1994, and 1996 itemized list can be given upon inquiry) $1100 shipped

In Addition

$6.40 FV in BU/ Proof Roosevelts
$58.75 FV BU/Proof Washingtons (Probably a few AU)
$87.50 FV in BU/Proof Kennedys ( Probably a few AU)

All BU proof coins for a total of $2285 shipped , they are all pre 1964

If interested in anything let me know, prices vary depending on quantity and type. The cheapest anywhere online according to comparesilverprices.com is a little more than 14.4 x face, I will beat their prices, contact me with any questions and interests, thank you!If interested in anything let me know, prices vary depending on quantity and type. The cheapest anywhere online according to comparesilverprices.com is a little more than 14x face, I will beat their prices, contact me with any questions and interests, thank you!

*******In addition to the large amount of silver I am selling, I am also going to be selling the following:

Modern PCGS coins as well as two morgans. Would like to sell all as one lot. Over 60 coins

25000 wheat cents, at least 20,000 are rolled by date and mint mark. There are over 800 steels. May break up in a few smaller lots.

1 oz gold eagle

Misc sets, tons of them, most are penny sets and early type sets. Around $100 worth

Partial albums of walkers, roosies and wheats.

10 1909vdb. One in BU red several in XF

Currency

BU copper cent rolls

If you want more specifics just send me a pm and we can negotiate a price, thanks in advance!*******

Comments