Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1790’s Thomas Spence "End Of Pain" Conder Token, 1/4 Penny Farthing, Copper, 21mm Diameter, NGC MS61BN, D&H-1105 Rated “Scarce”

A ever so popular well hung obverse pictorial which is a nicely centered medium chocolate brown with faint patina and no spot or verdigris issues. Struck on a cracked planchet as commonly seen visible in the photo, however also being mentioned for accuracies sake. This example ends your pain of trying to find a UNC example without needing to stretch your budget in a noose for the typical $1.8K to crazy money $3-6K high grade MS level. So count your farthings fast then send me a PM to hold if interested as this one shouldn't hang around long before a deal is executed.

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Comments

• MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting stuff. Love the description for THE END OF PAIN

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>1837 C.D. Peac_ck Jewelers, "Time Is Money", Chicago, Illinois, HT-M23 / Low-368, Copper, 30.6mm Diameter, Plain edge, NGC MS63BN @ $695.00 >>

Whatsamatter, the robocensor tripping you up on the word "peacock"?

Bummer.

Look...

peacock

cockroach

cock-a-doodle-do

Nyah-nyah, robocensor. I am immune! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks lordmarcovan as your method worked like a charm... Keets showed me another way but I couldn't get it to work.
    Won't be hanging around on here today so any PM's I'll have to answer tonight image

<< <i>Interesting stuff. Love the description for THE END OF PAIN >>

Thanks MFH! image